Mattituck, NY Attorneys Have 100 Years of Combined Experience Resolving Your Legal Matters
General practice law firm serving the community since 1936
At Wickham, Bressler & Geasa, P.C., we represent clients in real estate, wills, trusts, estates, matrimonial and civil litigation, and business law throughout Long Island and the New York Metropolitan area, including the North Fork, South Fork, Riverhead, Melville, Shelter Island,Suffolk County and Nassau County. Most of our new business comes from referrals from other clients. We are attentive to your needs and look for direct, practical solutions, but are willing to tackle your case, no matter how difficult or complex. We work hard to make sure your rights are protected by providing you with the high-quality, straightforward and experienced legal representation you deserve. We appreciate how difficult legal issues can affect your family, your finances, your business, and your future.
Combining big-firm skills with small-firm attention
At Wickham, Bressler & Geasa, P.C., we combine the resources and high-level skills of larger, more prestigious firms with the personalized attention and one-on-one interaction of a smaller, boutique firm. We know the prospect of choosing a law firm can be overwhelming. Wickham, Bressler & Geasa, P.C. provides experienced advocacy, localized knowledge, and professionalism from attorneys who have strong experience and legal backgrounds:
• Experienced advocacy. Founded in 1936 by William Wickham (1906-2002), our firm has built an outstanding reputation in the legal community. We have 100 years of combined experience as general practice lawyers, handling many kinds of legal cases. Each of our partners has over 30 years of experience in his or her fields.
• In-depth knowledge of the local area. As a mainstay in the area for nearly eight decades, we’ve developed an intimate connection with our local community and surrounding areas through out Suffolk County and Long Island. We’ve made important contacts that facilitate the resolution of your legal matters in a timely and efficient manner.
• Professionalism. Because of our commitment to representing you with integrity, we place a high importance on professionalism and ethics.
General practice firm with a focus on real estate, wills, trusts & estates, civil and matrimonial litigation
We can help you with:
- Real estate. We represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate dealings and land use matters.
- Wills, trusts & estates. We help clients draft their wills and resolve their estate planning legal matters, including probate, trusts, wills, estate litigation, powers of attorney, and elder law issues.
- Civil litigation. We represent clients in all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including breach of contracts, property damage, human resources and employment issues, matrimonal matters, regulatory agency litigation, personal injury claims, and torts.
Call to schedule your consultation and find out how our Mattituck law firm can help
Call Wickham, Bressler & Geasa, P.C. at 631-298-8353 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.